At Calvary the youth group is an important ministry. The youth group is great place to learn and grow in God. Whether it is through Sunday School, Wednesday nights, or social events, the teens are taught and counseled from the Word of God and encouraged in their Christian walk.
Mission statement: The youth group is to first love God, then others, while living out the fruits of the Spirit, encouraging one another in the Lord, and sharing the faith we have in the Gospel.
Youth Group Meets:
- Wednesday Nights from 6:30 – 8:00 (September – May)
- Wednesday Nights from 7:00 – 8:00 (June – August)
- Sunday School from 9:30 – 10:40
- Special events at various times during the month
- Camps & Retreats – We have up to 3 major trips a year.
- In the winter months we have a ski retreat.
- For our summer camp, we attend various different Christian camps or teen conferences
Check the church calender to find the latest information on events the youth group will be involved.
How are they serving?
Our youth are currently serving in different ministries of our church and also outside of it. Some of them are involved in our children’s and nursery ministry and help with sound during services. Last summer, three of your youth served as staff for a camp ministry, and three of our teens participated in an equip leadership program. This summer we will be sending five of them to be staff at camps.