At Calvary the youth group is an important ministry. The youth group is great place to learn and grow in God. Whether it is through Sunday Morning Bible School, Wednesday Evening Bible Study, or social events, the teens are taught and counseled from the Word of God and encouraged in their Christian walk.
Mission statement: The youth group is to first love God, then other, while living out the fruits of the Spirit, encouraging one another in the Lord, and sharing the faith we have in the Gospel.
Youth Group Meets:
- Wednesday Nights from 6:30 – 8:00 (September – May)
- Wednesday Nights from 7:00 – 8:00 (June – August)
- Sunday Mornings from 9:30 – 10:40
- Special events at various times during the month
- Camps & Retreats – We have up to 3 major trips a year.
- In the winter months we have a ski retreat.
- For our summer camp, we attend various different Christian camps or teen conferences
Check the church calender to find the latest information on events the youth group will be involved.